Sunday, December 19, 2010

First Day of Daddy Daycare

This week Stephanie got a job and I was able to stay home with Seth for the entire day!  I will admit I was quite nervous at first, but the day went okay and both Seth and I survived!

One thing Seth loves to do is see himself, especially on our phones which have a forward facing camera.  While I was babysitting him I was using this tactic to entertain him a bit and thought it would be funny to record.  Well when I decided to record Seth decided to try and eat my phone!  I thought the resulting video was quite hilarious!




Stephanie, on the other hand, thought that Seth was going to pick up germs off my phone, however I was more worried about Seth getting his drool all over my phone!  I think she wins the contest for best parent in this situation. :)

No comments: