Sunday, July 12, 2009

Campout!

Hello everyone! We have some pictures to share from our campout this past weekend.

Stephanie and I invited Jordan and Amy McCoy to go camping with us at Liberty Lake County Park, and we had such a blast! For Jordan and I it was like a flashback to the millions of times we had been to that park for Ward and Scout campouts. However for Stephanie and Amy it was a great first time adventure!

We arrived at the park on Friday around 3pm and set up camp, then we immediately took off hiking. That park has a very beautiful and scenic 7 mile hike that leads up to a waterfall, cabin, and then brings you back to camp in a loop. We couldn't resist taking pictures at the waterfall as well as a spot that had a view to die for. So here they are for your viewing pleasure!





You might also notice that Jordan is wearing a BYU shirt and I am sporting the most beautiful University of Utah shirt. This was not planned, and yes we are still friends! ;)

You would think that by now I would have learned that grey shirts show sweat a lot more than other colors, but then again isn't the whole point of camping to get dirty?!

4 comments:

Pam said...

WOW what a fantastic campout idea! I was thrilled to hear of your adventure together, and that Amy and Stephanie put up with the two of you boys! However, I must say you are a very mild team compared to Brad and Justin Mc! So they should feel very lucky that they got the "better little brother!" LOL in their opinion that is! :) Thanks for capturing this adventure and sharing it with me/us! OH YA P.S. I am back in town now!

Angela said...

How fun! I'm totally jealous. Looks like you guys had fun. I miss the good old northwest that has REAL campsites, not just a open field between the freeway and the train tracks...nothing like the sound of rushing cars and train horns all through the night...(and no, I'm not kidding, just ask Camron). Glad you guys had such a fun time. Wait, when do you leave for Brazil? Or are you already there!?!?

Angela said...

P.S. Oh and I loved how you pointed out your sweat stains for all of us to see....nice J.

Rebecca said...

Three cheers for Wagner Junior!